News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Madden 25 Info

Started by Jason, August 05, 2024 @ 01:40 PM

Jason

Was I wrong assuming there wasn't progressive lighting in the previous-gen games before 25?

I've already played Madden 25 more than any Madden since 16. I bought 24 on sale last year and don't think I completed a single game. Madden 25 is not prefect, but it's the best Madden I've ever played, and that's including the PS2 and Genesis versions of the game. Hopefully it goes on sale soon after my EA Play subscription runs out, but I'd consider playing full price for it if not.

I'm going to start uploading the numerous gameplay clips I've already accumulated from Madden 25 and College Football 25. I'm looking forward to a fun year of video game football.

BoomerSooner

No clue. Have not played a last gen Madden in years. I am enjoying both CFB25 and Madden 25 on the field. It's just little annoyances of them removing features from games for no reason at all. I was hoping they would at least give us one simple lighting change at the half or 3rd qtr in the latest CFB update. It's something that would take a modder 30 minutes to implement.

Jason

New update out today. Waiting on patch notes, but revamped passing is in.

Edit: Patch notes are up: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-25/news/title-update-september-2024

BoomerSooner

Love the revamped passing in CFB25, automatic switch for me.  Tuning the secondary is much needed and was expecting more love in this update but they are working on it. Skimmed it and did not see where they were going to make the CPU run the ball a bit more. That is a big one for me.

Found it, looks like next update.

Quoteand the team is working on a significant set of improvements in a future title update.

In addition to pass coverage, we also have improvements on the way for kickoff exploits, blitzes, AI-play calling and spin-move tuning.

Jason

Madden 25 is already 50% off on Xbox. I might consider it at that price.

BoomerSooner

50% off is hard to pass up. I have barely touched it myself due to getting a PS5 and playing CFB25. Will get around to it.

Jason

I had $5 in  Xbox rewards so I ended up getting it.