News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

EA Play Deal on PSN

Started by Jason, August 02, 2024 @ 05:18 PM

Jason

Get a month of EA Play on PlayStation for 99 cents (offer ends 8/15): https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5498-CUSA15087_00-PSEAA1M000000000

I'll probably do this just to get the 10-hour trial of Madden 25.

Brad Company

I'm doing the trial of CFB25 thanks to Gamepass.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on August 05, 2024 @ 03:04 PMI'm doing the trial of CFB25 thanks to Gamepass.
What do you think of it so far?

Brad Company

The controls and feel are an improvement, I like the new pass controls and pre-snap adjustments. Whether that translates into me sinking time into the paid product is up for debate.

Jason

EA does have a big patch planned for later this month. The first patch only addressed minor issues.

Jason

I forgot to mention how much I like the new kicking meter. I missed 4 extra points already and have never missed an extra point in my 34 years of playing Madden.

I do wish there was a way to turn off Home Field Advantage like in the old games. I can't stand gimmicky features.

BoomerSooner

I love the new kick meter, especially on the road. I have missed kicks in places no kicker in the history of that stadium has kicked a ball.

Love the concept of Home Field Advantage but the execution is bad, just like when it was introduced in Madden. Missing and scrambled playart and not seeing passing icons is silly. Also had to turn off the stadium shake because that gave me a headache. Just give buffs to the home team in certain situation. A missed assignment for the visitors team when the crowd noise is loud. 

Jason

I didn't realize this deal was available on Xbox too. I may grab this deal on Xbox so I can try Madden on there too.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on August 14, 2024 @ 10:29 AMI didn't realize this deal was available on Xbox too. I may grab this deal on Xbox so I can try Madden on there too.
Grabbed this deal on Xbox last night. 20 hours of Madden (10 on PS5 and 10 on Xbox) should be plenty for me.

Jason

This deal is still active. I'll probably get another month so I can continue playing Madden and try FC 25 when it comes out on Friday.