News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PS5 Info

Started by Jason, January 07, 2020 @ 11:31 AM

Jason

Why do you hate Owen? I don't remember him being that bad.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BoomerSooner

Quote from: Jason on September 24, 2024 @ 08:17 AMWhy do you hate Owen? I don't remember him being that bad.

Seriously though, because he just used Abby after getting that other one pregnant. Then planning on leaving the girl he got pregnant to go California. He was always moody and a big manchild.

BoomerSooner

Just finished the Island chapter. I get the feeling I am getting near the end. This game alone has made the PS5 purchase worth it. The gameplay is excellent. The ways you can tackle a group of enemies just using the environment is well done. Never been a fan of stealth but works so well in the game. Have not run into a single bug, though I am playing the game years later. Story is good, not great. Too much time trying to tug on the heartstrings.

I might do a higher difficulty run but have a backlog to get through first. One thing ND does that is annoying are the "you opened certain doors and you get locked out of backtracking." I missed out on two safes (The top of the ship and the building you have to traverse down after falling in the pool) because you open a door that can't be reopened. The game saves and there is no way to go back without restarting the chapter.

Jason

You're not as close to the end as you might think.

BoomerSooner

I was not expecting that. Seemed like thing were coming to a close.

Jason

I sat in the Sony Direct queue since 7am, but I was able to get the 30th Anniversary DualSense controller for my son. I was hoping to get one for myself, but they only allowed one per order. I'm back in the queue hoping they're still available when I get back in.

Edit: Got back in but wasn't allowed to place a second order.

BoomerSooner

Just made it to California. Met the new faction.

Jason

BoomerSooner

Finished the game. Even with the story gripes this was an excellent sequel. Hopefully there is a third in the works.

Now on to Days Gone. Saving GOW since it is paid for, where the others are part of the PS+ sub.