News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

My Latest Gaming Dilemma

Started by Jason, December 17, 2015 @ 11:13 PM

Jason

I have about $38 in PSN funds and can't decide if I should get F1 2015 (currently on sale for $35 until the 20th) or just buy the full digital version of Drive Club with the Season Pass included. Anyone here play F1 2015? I really wish they had a demo so I could try out the driving model, which is my biggest concern.

In regards to Drive Club, I already own the disc version with a majority of the DLC already, so I don't know if I'm better off getting a game I don't own and never played.

Brad Company

Isn't the full digital of DCw/Pass $20? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/driveclub-full-game-season-pass-bundle/cid=UP9000-CUSA00093_00-PSPLUSSEASONPASSYou could get a few bucks for the disc copy of DC and you already have PCars. The price of F1 will continue to drop as that season is over.

Jason

I went ahead and bought F1 2015 and so far I'm really glad I did as it's a HUGH improvement over F1 2013. The driving model is really nice and it's fun learning the nuances of the track and rolling correctly through the turns. The cars is F1 2013 felt like they were racing on ice, but that's been fix completely in the new version. I'd recommend it to anyone on the fence now or when the price drops further.

Yes, the full copy with season pass is $20 for DriveClub and I plan on getting that too soon as my soon wants my disc-based version. It'll probably be as soon as the weekend. I especially like having easy access to my racing games because there are a lot of times I enjoy just running a few hot laps and then move on to something else.