News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25 PM

BoomerSooner

Sorry, Gameplay Deep Dive was last week. Booooooom Tech, don't recall my defensive coaches teaching this on how to tackle. Guess Wrap Up Tech was not flashy enough.  :)

Jason

Yeah, I'm not too sure about Boom Tech. I still don't use the Hit Stick and that's going to be 20 years old this year. The dive tackle (B or Square) has been burned into my brain since the Genesis days.

The animations and field do look much better in 25 though.

BoomerSooner

Patch for CFB 25 and its a big boy.

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-campus-huddle-title-update-august-8th-2024

Discovered that FCS SE, MW, and NW were secretly using professional players and passing them off as collegiate players. Gave them sanctions and ensured they are now using properly-rated players.

Like that they have a good sense of humor.

BoomerSooner

Reddit CFB has been doing some test and the poll logic is much better. Really good first patch, though they have a ways to go. Need some basic Dynamic lighting changes and some of the most noticeable issues with custom conferences, protected rivals and weird schedules were not mentioned. Though they said Custom Conferences are still being investigated.

Jason

A lot of gameplay updates in this patch. Looking forward to trying it out.

I'm going to grab that EA Play deal today and try it on PS5 too.

BoomerSooner

I know a couple of people that will be excited about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crDUx5suLm4

Jason

I'm glad I didn't watch Gamescom live since Mafia was the only interesting game and it was shown last.

I have concerns about it being in set in the early 1900's in Italy. Lost Haven in the 1930's was the real star of the original Mafia.

Jason

I'm hoping to finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider this evening and don't understand why they're rebooting this series. All three of these games look amazing, even though they are last gen games (the first two were on Xbox 36 too), and have great stories and gameplay. The character model and voice actor for Lara Croft are the best of the entire series too.

Jason

I finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Thursday night and finally completed the trilogy I started 11 years ago on the Xbox 360. I played each game of the trilogy on a different console/generation with the original on the Xbox 360, Rise of the Tomb Raider on the PS4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PS5. I'd rate all three 9/10.

Jason

New patch is available for CF 25 this morning. No patch notes yet.

Edit: Patch notes are out: https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-campus-huddle-title-update-august-29th-2024

BoomerSooner

Mass Subs  ;D

QuoteFixed an issue where the Broken Vertebrae injury was incorrectly labeled as a Strained Back.

And this is why EA is not on my approved list of medical providers.  :o

Jason

I ended up buying MLB 24 on sale for $23 on the Xbox store. I wanted to get 24 on PS5 since I've bought the past 3 years on Xbox, but Microsoft always has it on sale earlier and cheaper. I thought Sony might have it on sale for $20 when it hit PS Plus last week, but I was wrong.

Brad Company

It's weird having it on both consoles as part of subscriptions.